Friday, April 05, 2013


Pin It

I Love, Love, Love New Colours!!!

I love getting new colours to play with.  Sadly of course it does mean we have to retire some to make space. 


There are only really only three new colours - Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry & Smoky Slate.  I know like me you're going to be very pleased to see some In Colours return to replace some colours we might just be starting to get a little bored with.

But of course I also know that you're going to miss those retiring colours.  From past experience I know that when colours retire the first things to sell out are ink refills for the retiring coloursAs products containing the retired colours are now only available while stocks last I'd grab them ASAP.

The new colours will be available from the 1st July.


I am grateful for every order placed. Thank you so much. 

Orders can be placed by Emailing me or clicking on the shop 24/7 button below.



No comments: