Tuesday, May 07, 2013


Pin It

Your favourite products don't retire in MDS



I loved the 'Bella Rose' designer series paper in the 2009-2010 Idea Book and Catalogue.  Of course it retired and I haven't been able to buy it since, but wait I managed to order it this morning in digital format to use with the 'My Digital Studio' product line.

For $6.95 I'm able to print as much of this paper as I want and even better I get to choose the pages I want and not the ones I don't. 

If you've got some retired or even current favourites click on the shop 24/7 button below and see if they're available digitally.  

You will need a graphics program to use your download.  They are designed to work best with MDS and at only $27.95 it's great value.  You can also choose the FREE for 30 day trial option.




and make sure you take a look at this week's new downloads - it's Party Time.



I am grateful for every order placed. Thank you so much. 

Orders can be placed by Emailing me or clicking on the shop 24/7 button below.



No comments: