Tuesday, June 25, 2013


Pin It

My Digital Studio - Formatting Text

I'm finding that as well as using 'MDS' for cardmaking and scrapbooking I'm using it a lot for business tools that I would previously have created in 'Microsoft Word'

My latest project is a gift certificate to fit in a gift bag for my Annual Catalogue launch coming up on the 5th July. 

Here are the steps I used to format the text the way I wanted it to be:- 


Add a text box and adjust the size by moving the handles with your mouse. 


Click inside the box and type your text.


Select the options in the design centre to format your text.  I've chosen font - Trebuchet MS, Size 20, Vertical and Horizontal Centring and Island Indigo Colour.


These instructions will work for basic text formatting no matter what type of project you are working on - journalling, adding a greeting, words for inside a card etc.

I used: - 

My Digital Studio - 30 day FREE trial 

My Digital Studio - Full Version $27.95



There are only six days remaining to order product on the retiring list.  Check out the available products.



No comments: