Friday, June 07, 2013


Pin It

Tips & Tricks - Classic Stampin' Pads (A Blast from the Past)

These are the first three videos I made back in 2010. Apart from a change to the pad type, foam instead of felt, and the labeling the classic stampin' pads themselves haven't changed.

How to open and close Classic Stampin' Pads.



Reinking Classic Stampin' Pads



Repairing Classic Stampin' Pads
(Note this is a technique that you can only do a limited no. of times before the plastic becomes to brittle and eventually will crack)



I hope you've enjoyed my Blast from the Past and that they'll provide some use to you or other new crafters in your stamping circle.

I am grateful for every order placed. Thank you so much. 

Orders can be placed by Emailing me or clicking on the shop 24/7 button below.



No comments: