Tuesday, July 02, 2013


Pin It

It's Here the 2013/2014 Annual Catalogue and a new Promotion WOW!


Click on the photo and download, flick through this beautiful catalogue full of gorgeous new colours, project photography that is just divine and loads of new must have products.

To get inspiration for using some of these new and returning products pop back in after 12pm today for the ESAD Blog Hop.




And here's something I wasn't expecting.  A promotion as well.  You've seen me using Petite Pairs for some time and you know how versatile that stamp set is, Sassy Salutations is fast becoming one of my favourites and at the price this month Sweet Essentials may just have to become part of my collection as well.

Click on the photo for more information.



I am grateful for every order placed. Thank you so much. 

Orders can be placed by Emailing me or clicking on the shop 24/7 button below.



No comments: