Wednesday, July 03, 2013


Pin It

MDS - Quatrefancy Download and Digital Tour

 

I was so excited to find yesterday that the papers (Quatrefancy Specialty DSP) I used for my blog hop projects are now available in an MDS download for me to use over and over again, in both my digital and traditional projects.  

 



You'll have seen a few MDS projects from me, I really love this software but I know that you often need to have a play with a new product before you can really see how it works.  This is of course the value of the whole Stampin' Up!® structure.

I have two ways for you to come and play with 'My Digital Studio': - 

I will have 'My Digital Studio' up and running with sample projects for you to see at the my '2013/2014 Annual Catalogue Launch' on Friday (Please RSVP before the end of today)

and

Stampin' Up!® are running a 'Digital Tour' event in Auckland in September where you get to play with the software, create your own photo book and get training from the product designers.

Follow the instructions in the video below to get yourself registered: -



Of course the 30 day FREE trial is always available for you play with in your own time.



No comments: