Tuesday, August 27, 2013


Pin It

Rev Up the Fun - traditional and MDS

When the new downloads are released every Tuesday I'm always drawn to the digital versions of the traditional products that I already own or are on my wishlist.  Today was no exception with my new download being the 'Rev Up the Fun!' stamp brush set - digital download.  I also picked up another FREE wallpaper that goes with the Old School September kit - digital download also on offer.




Here's the card that I created with 'Rev up the Fun', trimmed and adhered to a Basic Black cardstock card base.

I enjoyed playing with this, being able to alter the stamp brush sizes to give the car two tyre tracks and alter the size of the digital Word Window punch to fit the greeting size I wanted.


Of course having most of the supplies on hand I had to make it the traditional way as well.  The only piece of this card that came digitally is the 'Witches Brew' DSP from the Holiday Catalogue that I have yet to purchase.  I had to substitute the modern label punch for the word window punch so the words would fit and could only fit one tyre track behind the car.

The digital version took more time to create but of course will be a lot quicker to recreate than the traditional version.

To make both these cards I used: - 
MDS Download - Digital Download - 130646
Rev Up the Fun - Stamp Brush Set - Digital Download - 135228
Witches Brew Designer Series Paper - Digital Download - 134925
Very Vanilla A4 Cardstock - 106550
Basic Black A4 Cardstock - 121688
Rev up the Fun Stamp Set - 130520 (wood), 130523 (clear)
Jet Black Stazon Stamp Pad - 101406
Moden Label Punch - 119849
Stamping Sponges - 101610


Everything used to make this project can be purchased through me. Click on the 'Shop 24/7' button below or Email me to place your order. 



1 comment:

NZSU Blog said...

Congratulations Keryn, for being a NZSU pic of the week. This is a great Fathers Day card example!