Sunday, August 25, 2013


Pin It

Wood Mount Stamp Cases are available

 
Look how well my Clear Mount and Wood Mount stamp sets sit next to each other with the Wood Mount sets in their new boxes.  Isn't it funny how I didn't notice the blue ink smudge on my Petite Pairs stamp set until I looked at the photo.

Stampin' Up!® have advised that empty Wood Mount boxes are now available to order - 4 Cases for $14.50 plus shipping - so we'll be able to convert our older stamp sets and store other accessories easily as well. 

You may already have seen how well the Clear Mount cases fit my Stampin' Write Markers.  Just think of the potential with the wider boxes.

Click on the links below to purchase your choice of wood mount or clear mount boxes or both.

Wood Mount Stamp Cases - full size
Clear Mount Stamp Cases




No comments: