Monday, September 23, 2013


Pin It

Classes/Events Coming Up


The Stampin' Up!® hightlight of the last week was supporting one of my newest team members as she demonstrated at her first ever workshop.  Ruth's enthusiasm was infectious, a joy to support.


This week on Friday evening I'm looking forward to demonstrating at a workshop for Yvonne and her guests.  This is a group that I always enjoy working with.


Events Coming Up



Craft At Keryn's - 2nd October - 9:30am to 12:30pm - Join me for a fun craft & chat session.  Bring your current projects and use my stamp sets, ink pads & tools. 

Stamp Club10th & 13th October - learn two new techniques each month, shorten your wishlist and collect the hostess benefits once over your ten month commitment. 

Craft At Keryn's - 18th October - Join me for a fun craft session. Bring your current projects and use my stamp sets, ink pads and tools.  New ones being added all the time.


Stampin' Up!® Open Day  - 19th October - 1:30pm to 4:00pm - Newlands Community Centre - Create A Card, Learn New Craft Ideas, Hands On Product Play & a Digital Craft Presentation - $5 donation to Ronald McDonald House Wellington.  Registration Essential.
















If those dates don't work for you don't worry get a group of friends together and I can come to you.  Check out the dates I have available and see if there's one that works for you.  

Click on the links above to book your place or to get more information.  Places are limited for most events. 


No comments: