Monday, September 16, 2013


Pin It

Craft At Keryn's and Other Events Coming Up


Stamp Club was crazy busy this week, three time slots on Thursday and another on Sunday afternoon.  So much fun, so much chat, so much crafting.  Thanks so much ladies.
The card above was one of our projects.  There was discussion on Thursday night about whether this was a male only card or could it be unisex instead.  What do you think? 


I'm looking for forward to an evening session of Craft At Keryn's on Friday this week. I'll have my ink pads, stamp sets and tools out for you to use.  Bring your projects and consumable products and join us for some craft and chat.


On Sunday I'm doing one of the things I love best, supporting my team member Ruth as she demonstrates at her first ever workshop.  Good Luck Ruth!!



Events Coming Up

Craft At Keryn's - 20th September - Join me for a fun craft session. Bring your current projects and use my stamp sets, ink pads and tools.  New ones being added all the time.

Craft At Keryn's - 2nd October - 9:30am to 12:30pm - Join me for a fun craft & chat session.  Bring your current projects and use my stamp sets, ink pads & tools. 

Stamp Club10th & 13th October - learn two new techniques each month, shorten your wishlist and collect the hostess benefits once over your ten month commitment. 

Keep the 19th October free in your diary for the Stampin' Up!® Wellington Open Day at the Newlands Community Centre.  More information coming soon.


If those dates don't work for you don't worry get a group of friends together and I can come to you.  Check out the dates I have available and see if there's one that works for you.  

Click on the links above to book your place or to get more information.  Places are limited for most events. 


No comments: