Monday, September 02, 2013


Pin It

Holiday Catalogue Launch & Other Events Coming Up

I'm really looking forward to my Holiday Catalogue launch event this Sunday in Tawa, Wellington.  I hope you can make it.  Scroll down for more details.

Events Coming Up

Craft At Keryn's - 4th September - 9:30am to 12:30pm - Join me for a fun craft & chat session.  Bring your current projects and use my stamp sets, ink pads & tools. 


Holiday Catalogue Launch - 8th September - 2pm to 5pm - Come and grab your copy of the Holiday Catalogue and make two projects using product new to the Holiday Catalogue.






Stamp Club12th & 15th September - learn two new techniques each month, shorten your wishlist and collect the hostess benefits once over your ten month commitment. 

Craft At Keryn's - 20th September - Join me for a fun craft session. Bring your current projects and use my stamp sets, ink pads and tools.  New ones being added all the time.

If those dates don't work for you don't worry get a group of friends together and I can come to you.  Check out the dates I have available and see if there's one that works for you.  

Click on the links above to book your place or to get more information.  Places are limited for most events. 


No comments: