Monday, October 07, 2013


Pin It

Why did I become a Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator?

My Stampin' Up!® Story

Before my boys I'd worked and studied part time to become a Chartered Accountant.  I loved my job, making the numbers match and everything balance just sang to me.

When my now 13 year old son was born I enjoyed being home with my boys but I needed to have contact with adults to exercise my brain so eventually I went back to work part time, but that life had totally lost it's charm and I missed my boys.

I'd been a card maker for years and I'd loved the look of Stampin' Up!® products in the magazines from North America that I'd seen.  When I was told that Stampin' Up!® had come to New Zealand, by a stamping friend, it was the answer to my needs.

Over the last six year as my boys have grown and their needs have changed the direction of my Stampin' Up!® business has changed too.  I love having the choice to run my business & nurture my team the way that suits my family best. 

Maybe being a Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator can be what you need to fill a gap in your life: - 

- Get your crafting supplies at a 20% discount.

- Meet other ladies as part of my team, who are just as mad about paper crafting as you are.

- Sell crafting supplies and earn dollars to support your hobby and more.

- Turn it into a business building a customer base and a team.





From the 7th (today) until the 21st October you can join Stampin' Up!® for just $25.00.

What do you get for that: - 
    • $26.95 worth of Stampin’ Up! product (it must be more than $25, but not more than $26.95)
    • Business pack which includes
      • A box of annual catalogues
      • A package of the current seasonal catalogues
      • Getting Started DVD
      • Customer Order Forms 
      • Customer postcards
    • Join with this offer and place your first order of $350 or more within 30 days to enjoy an extra 10% discount on that order, normal hostess benefits of $55 or more of free product & a stamp set of your choice redeemable in December.

This offer is just fabulous for those of you who already know Stampin' Up!® and have enough supplies to hit the ground running.  The usual demonstrtor Starter Kit offer will be available again on the 22nd October.  Contact me to find out which one will work best for you and ask me any other questions you might have.


Clicking on the Join Now button above will take you a page to find out more information and join the Stampin' Up!® family of demonstrators.





No comments: