Sunday, November 10, 2013


Pin It

Classes & Events


It's been a busy weekend in the Campbell/Patterson with a Scout Camp, a walk up Colonial Knob and packing up the kitchen for a new kitchen which starts being installed tomorrow.  If I'm a little slower getting back to your queries, don't worry, I'm still here.  My office/craftroom is off the kitchen so there will definitely be times when I can't get to my technology.

We have a the new 'Undefined' product line being released on Tuesday, make sure you check back then.




Events Coming Up


Stamp Club - 12th or 14th November - Join my monthly stamp club, make two projects each month, and take turns receiving hostess benefits.  Guests welcome.


Craft At Keryn's - 15th November - Join me for a fun craft session. Bring your current projects and use my stamp sets, ink pads and tools.  New ones being added all the time.

Craft At Keryn's - 4th December - 9:30am to 12:30pm - Join me for a fun craft & chat session.  Bring your current projects and use my stamp sets, ink pads & tools.



If those dates don't work for you don't worry get a group of friends together and I can come to you.  Check out the dates I have available and see if there's one that works for you.  

Click on the links above to book your place or to get more information.  Places are limited for most events. 


No comments: