Monday, November 25, 2013


Pin It

Classes/Events Coming Up - Sale A Bration 2014 Workshop Dates


It may seem premature but with kids finishing school for the year in only a couple of weeks, Christmas, holidays and children returning to school, it might be a good idea to get a workshop date in my diary and in yours for Sale-A-Bration 2014.

Available dates for early 2014: - 

Wednesday 29th January
Thursday 30th January
Friday 31st January


Sunday 2nd February
Sunday 23rd February
Thursday 27th February
Friday 28th February

Saturday 1st March
Sunday 2nd March
Thursday 6th March
Friday 7th March
Saturday 8th March
Sunday 9th March
Sunday 23rd March


Send me an Email to book your chosen date.  Once you do I'll get all the information you'll need, including current catalogues, out to you in mail a month before your event.


Events Coming Up!

Craft At Keryn's - 4th December - 9:30am to 12:30pm - Join me for a fun craft & chat session.  Bring your current projects and use my stamp sets, ink pads & tools.

Stamp Club - 12th or 15th December - Join my monthly stamp club, make two projects each month, and take turns receiving hostess benefits.  Guests welcome.

Lachlan finishes year 9 on the 10th December so from then until the 5th February, just after Cameron returns to school in 2014, I won't be running any events.  There will be a scattering of workshop dates and you can always place orders directly with me or online.

If those dates don't work for you don't worry get a group of friends together and I can come to you.  Check out the dates I have available and see if there's one that works for you.  

Click on the links above to book your place or to get more information.  Places are limited for most events. 


No comments: