Thursday, November 21, 2013


Pin It

Loving the new 'My Digital Classes'

I've learn't to use 'My Digital Studio' quite effectively on my own and from tips & tricks I've found on the web but there's nothing like a class with Stampin' Up!® 'MDS' guru Holly Winford to find out about the tricks that make MDS a lot quicker and therefore for some things I was trying to do less frustrating.

I chose an Intermediate Class - Love This Kit and it was at the right level for someone who has played with MDS for a little while.  There is also a beginner level class for those that are just starting, see the links below.


There are lots & lots of elements in this page, far more than I would usually use.  It was great for learning to add elements, add layers, move layers backwards & forwards, colouring, filling & cropping.  Even though I knew how to do all these things I found out ways to do them quicker and easier.

November's My Digital Classes

Love this Kit - $20.95 (the one I used) includes: - 

* Video tutorial showcasing one digital project and intermediate MDS techniques
* 38-piece SVG stamp brush set (includes 5 12" x 12" overlays)
* 7 Designer Series Papers
* 11 embellishments








Beautiful Today Kit - $20.95 includes: -
* Video tutorial showcasing two digital projects and intermediate MDS techniques
* 71-piece stamp brush set
* 8 Designer Series Papers











Finest Simplicity Kit - $34.50
* Video tutorial showcasing three digital projects and basic MDS functions
* PDF project instructions
* 23-piece SVG stamp brush set
* 12 Designer Series Papers
* 32 embellishments








You will need My Digital Studio - full version or the FREE 30-day trial to use these classes.

Click on the links above to purchase any of the classes.




2 comments:

Paula Dobson said...

Great to hear from someone who has tried a class Keryn to see what they think. Lovely little scrap page you have created xox

Keryn Campbell said...

Thanks so much for your comment Paula. The page isn't really me but I learnt heaps.