Thursday, December 12, 2013


Pin It

'A Whole Lot of Love' Birthday Projects

I'm going to wait until nearer the 14th February to make a card for my Valentine but until then there's no reason not to be using the products offered in the 'A Whole Lot of Love' suite of products.

The 'Monster Hugs' monsters just screamed kids Birthday cards at me when I saw them in the flyer.  


This is the first very simple one I've put together using the 'Monster Hugs' girl kit and the 'Sweet Sayings Cards and Envelopes' kit.  You can add any greeting, I've used the Happy Birthday greeting from the 'Create A Cupcake' stamp set, stamped in Tempting Turquoise Classic ink.



My second Birthday card, made for a friend who loves red & hearts, also uses the Card and Envelope Kit with the 'Flowerful Heart' stamp stamped in Real Red classic ink to match the hearts in the card border.  I added the Happy Birthday from the 'Create a Cupcake' stamp set and hearts punched using the 'Owl Builder' punch.  Even if you're not a great fan of Owls the builder punch is worth the money just for the three circle sizes and the small heart that are included.



Card shown with the matching Real Red envelope included in the kit.









Everything used to make these projects can be purchased through me. Click on the 'Shop 24/7' button below or Email me to place your order. 




No comments: