Friday, September 14, 2012


Pin It

Happenings over the weekend

It's going to be a very busy Stampin' Up!® weekend for me and you will get the benefit of some fabulous project inspiration at the end of it.

Tomorrow Saturday 15th I'm leaving the house, early for me, at 6am and travelling by air to Auckland for a day papercrafting at Stampin' Up!®'s Hearfelt Stampin' Day.  With four classes, make & takes and demonstrations I'm sure to have lots of goodies to show you when I return.  Watch this space.



On Sunday I'm taking part in the ESAD Annual Catalogue blog hop starting at 12pm here on my blog.  My projects are loaded and scheduled and my blog post is linked in a loop to 24 other Stampin' Up!® Demonstrators and their projects.  So come back here on Sunday with a coffee and your favourite snack and take some time for yourself to hop through them all.




Also on Sunday I'll be taking over the posting again on the NZSU blog while Paula Reid is on holiday, lucky thing. This is a place you can pop over to any time to look at the posts on the blogs/websites of New Zealand and Australian Stampin' Up!® demonstrators.




Current Catalogues

No comments: