Friday, December 27, 2013


Pin It

The Ferrero Christmas Puddings and Stars were a great hit.

I hope your Christmas was a fabulous time and you had a chance to rest on Boxing Day and play with all your new goodies. We had two Christmas dinners one in Waikanae and one at our place and for them both I made 19 Christmas Puddings and Stars using Ferrero Rocher chocolates in the centre.

  DSC01292 

Here's the instructions for making the lattice shape using the Big Shot and the Lattice Die, how you decorate it is up to you. You can be more complicated like the Christmas Pudding or simpler like the star. I'm glad I had them half & half I would never have finished all 19 if they were all puddings. The possibilities are endless I think, wedding favours, baby shower gifts almost anything could be celebrated with a decorated Ferrero Rocher chocolate in the 
right colours.

 Lattice Die

 Shop 24/7



ClearanceRackBlitzLP_EN   

No comments: