Saturday, November 24, 2007


Pin It

DCM: - Song Without Words

Lythan's dare is to take your inspiration from a song, but without the words. I think you'll find that mine is very easy to work out. The name of the sizzlits die I used is also the name of the song.

Some images (c) Stampin' Up! 1990-2007

All supplies used are Stampin' Up! unless named otherwise - Festive Favourites Stamp Set, Sizzix Jingle Bells Sizzlits Die, Holiday Thyme DSP, Bashful Blue & True Thyme Cardstock, True Thyme Classic ink, Snail, Stampin' Dimensionals and a scrap of Gold Metallic cardstock from somewhere.

Did you get it right? It's Jingle Bells.

6 comments:

Hazel said...

Lovely card - haven't seen the jingle bells sizzlit before - it's great

Andrea C (Frog) said...

Wow i love your card Keryn.

Andrea x

Kathy said...

This is lovely. You have a wonderful knack with using shade of blue, Keryn - I love blue but find it quite difficult to work with

Unknown said...

Lovely die - very versatile. Love your BG paper. Lol x

Anonymous said...

Yep I figured it out... and it was before I read the name in the credits! LOL

Nice - I like the gold with the blue.

Anonymous said...

Its a gorgeous card! And I did think Jingle Bells! :)
Vanessa.