Saturday, November 24, 2007


Pin It

Say Bye Bye to Spring

With all the gorgeous weather we've been having it's goodbye to Spring at the end of November and when the seasons change so do the Stampin' Up mini catalogues.

All Images (c) Stampin' Up 1990-2007

This card has been the one that I've demonstrated most from the Spring Mini and I've still got one to go for a workshop early next week. This card uses all Stampin' Up! Product and features the Petals Jumbo Wheel, Petals and Paisleys DSP and the Polka Dots and Petals Stamp Set with Old Olive Cardstock, Old Olive, So Saffron and Pretty in Pink classic ink pads, white organdy ribbon, a tempting turquoise mini brad and the tag punch. It was a great way to use up my DSP left overs and show off the ease of use of the tag punch. I'm going to miss it.


Have you got anything waiting on your wish list that is only available from the Spring Mini Catalogue. You need to contact me before 30 November 2007 to purchase, email me keryn.campbell@xtra.co.nz.






The new Summer Mini Catalogue is available from me now. Contact me by Email, keryn.campbell@xtra.co.nz to have it posted to you (New Zealand only please). You can purchase the gorgeous new stamp sets, wheels, double sided papers and wide Grosgrain ribbon from the 1 December to 31 March 2008.


















No comments: