Saturday, November 17, 2007


Pin It

Golden Highlights

It's my turn to set the DCM dare this week.


"Hello to you all this week it's my (Keryn's) turn to set the dare. We would like to introduce the very talented and creative Louly as our Guest Designer for the next two weeks. Welcome Louly. We've really enjoyed seeing all your cards for Jo's corrugated dare and the Santa's Little Extra Helper.
Going back over my cards I seem to have a liking for gold as an accent colour. So this week I'd like you to make a card for any season or occasion but must include gold somewhere. It could be a brad, metallic card, heat embossing, ribbon, anything at all as long as it's gold."


Here's Mine:

All supplies Stampin' Up! unless advised otherwise. Warmest Regards Stampset, Old olive & Bashful Blue cardstock, holiday thyme ds paper, old olive classic ink pad, snail. Metallic gold paper from The Warehouse.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a very simlpy elegant Card. Love it. Great Job.

Lynette Couper said...

Very nice card, simple and looks great :-)

SueH said...

Love your card Keryn, very stylish.

Lythan said...

I just love the blue and gold combo. Very sophisticated.

Hazel said...

A lovely classy card.

Dawn Wheeler said...

Lovely card very elegent card ,Dawnx

Samm said...

Very classy, pretty card!

Samm
x

Kathy said...

Lovely, elegant card Keryn. I love to add a touch of gold to my cards too so I rahter enjoyed this dare