Tuesday, November 13, 2007


Pin It

Quick and Easy Christmas Cards - using Holiday Thyme Paper

My 'Holiday Thyme' DSP has finally arrived and I've been having a great time cutting it up to make quick Christmas cards.

Here's a picture showing a sample of the cards completed so far today. I'm on a roll.
All supplies Stampin' Up! Terrific Tags stamp set, Holiday Thyme DSP, cranberry crisp, true thyme and bashful blue cardstock, cranberry crisp and true thyme classic ink pads, cranberry crisp stitched and white 6mm grosgrain ribbon, stampin' dimensionals, snail and bone scorer.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look great - are they 6x6 cards? That paper does look nice......hmmmm.... :)

Rhi said...

Great cards Keryn, you're going to have so many!

Andrea, said...

Great cards, I love the tags

My Paper World said...

These look fab! Love the tags!