Saturday, November 10, 2007


Pin It

SAS is over and Fantastic Christmas Cracker Template

Thank you to the ladies that joined me for my Christmas Stamp A Stack for a fabulous day. Heaps of creativity, tons of chat, no children and a good time was had by all. Sixty cards were made by five ladies over four hours with a break for lunch. Creativity was flowing!!!

Now that all the planning for the SAS is over I had time to try out Lynette's fabulous Christmas Cracker template. You can see it here on her blog.

Here's what I came up with:

All images (c) Stampin' Up 1990-2007

I decorated a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock using Stampin' Up!'s Festive Favorites stamp set and So Saffron, Old Olive and Chocolate Chip classic ink pads.

I can't wait for my order to come with my pack of 'Holiday Thyme' double sided paper in it. I think it would be fabulous to make up the cracker with. Watch this space, hopefully not too much longer.

4 comments:

Rhi said...

Great cracker, you wont want anyone ripping it apart though!

Anonymous said...

I'm pleased the SAS went well - I knew it probably would :-)

Good luck with the courier tomorrow...


Donna

Lynette Couper said...

Your cracker came out great, it's good to see that the instructions work LOL. I have just received my Holiday Thyme pack so I need to make some more crackers now :-)

Keryn Campbell said...

I'm rereading the comments on this post. Rhi was right I never did rip that cracker apart. I still have it, slightly faded but absolutely complete.