Friday, February 01, 2008


Pin It

January Cardmaking Challenge

In my January EMail newsletter I issued the first of my cardmaking challenges. "Please send me a card by Email or Snail Mail using at least one item of Stampin' Up! product and using the theme Summer."

All the cards are beautiful and each cardmaker deserves their little bit of fame so here they are for you to admire.






































































Some Images (c) Stampin' Up! 1990-2008

Thank you for joining in Sarah, Jacqui, Gillian, Judy, Alison, Donna, Jo and Vicky. Alison has another card in the draw but my computer doesn't want to believe that it is really saved in JPG format.


The winner by random draw was Gillian. I have sent you an EMail today so we can arrange the best way to get your voucher to you.

If you would like to be included in my monthly card making challenges join my mailing list using the box in the side bar. Prizes are only able to be sent to New Zealand addresses.

5 comments:

Enfys said...

My word. What a lot of talent here. I have just found your blog (in fact I am new to this whole blogging business, and love it), I have bookmarked it and I'll be back. Thanks for sharing

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

These are all so awesome I will have to play the next round((((Hugs)))

Scrappydo said...

they are all really lovely... can see why you needed to draw a random winner! LOL

Unknown said...

ALL THE GIRLS HAVE DONE WELL MAKING ALL THOSE GORGEOUS CARDS!

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Everyone looks like they had fun, Keryn, and some great cards there.