Friday, February 01, 2008


Pin It

DCM: - Red and White

Today's Daring Cardmakers dare is using red and white in your card. Just perfect for Valentines. I've actually made a Thank You card. Again I find myself using a Stampin' Around wheel (scatter sunshine) to create the background. I've fallen in love with them. It's so easy to make fabulous backgrounds without having to go out and hunt for the perfect patterned paper. All Images (c) Stampin' Up! 1990-2008

All supplies Stampin' Up! - Whisper White, Real Red Cardstock, Real Red Classic Ink Pad, Red 6mm Grosgrain Ribbon, Terrific Tags Stamp Set, Scatter Sunshine Stampin' Around Wheel, Jumbo Handle, Snail, Stampin' Dimensionals.




11 comments:

KellyS said...

Love this wheel! It's on my wish list, but I always seem to forget about it when I order. LOL Hopefully this will help remind me to bump it up on the list!

Jocy said...

Your card looks great, the background is really awesome!

Gina said...

This is such a beautiful card Keryn :O)

Donelda said...

red and white are so nice together. I have that tag stamp and never seem to use it! You have inspired me. Going to pull it out and dust it off!

Thanks for sharing

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Red and white always look great together. This card certainly makes a statement. Thanks for sharing!

Tru said...

Lovely card, the colours are great! You've been tagged for the Middle Name Game, see my blog for instructions.

Alley said...

Nice interpretation of the color challenge. I enjoy how you created the background.

Unknown said...

THE RED & WHITE LOOKS JUST STUNNING KERYN!

Deb said...

Very striking card Keryn, love the colour scheme. That is a sweet tag stamp too!

Sparkplug17 said...

Very nice! I love the flowers.

Lavender Rose said...

Stunning card!!! Did I read that correctly, you created the gorgeous background paper yourself from a stamp? WOW!