Saturday, September 06, 2008


Pin It

Cardmaking Events coming up.......

This card is one of the four you can make using Stampin' Pastels in my Stampin' Pastels Class.

I've used the 'Merry Merry' stamp set for this card. When you purchase 'Merry Merry' this month you receive the 'All about Christmas Jumbo Wheel' absolutely free in Stampin' Up!®'s Free Wheelin' Promotion.

My next events coming up are a Craft at Keryn's on the 19th of September and my 'Stampin' Pastels Class' on the 12th and 20th of September.


For more details click here.

You can always find out my latest events by clicking on the events link in my side bar.

6 comments:

Alley said...

I'm behind on visiting and must say I enjoyed looking back at your projects. The scallop basket particularily caught my eye. Great job...

AmethystCat said...

have fun with all your classes!

Donelda said...

too cool. My son's teachers made these for christmas gifts for their student's - put candy in them. the kids loved them.

Unknown said...

THOSE TREAT BOXES ARE SO MUCH FUN TO MAKE KERRYN! HAVE FUN AT YOUR CLASS.

AmethystCat said...

wow - I'd love to live close enough to do your photo accordion. It looks wonderful! Good luck with your July classes!

Unknown said...

LOVE THE CARD SET YOU HAVE CREATED KERYN!