Tuesday, September 09, 2008


Pin It

Merry Merry

Here is the latest card and a pizza box I've made using the Merry Merry Stamp Set and All About Christmas Jumbo Wheel Bundle. I think they look very Christmassy done in this years In Colours.

For the first week of this month I've been demoing the pizza box and card at my workshops with a Father's Day Make and Take Card. Now that Father's Day has been and gone I will demoing the box and using the card as the Make and Take for the rest of my September workshops.
During September purchase the Merry Merry Stamp Set for $53.95 and receive the 'All About Christmas Jumbo Wheel' for FREE!
See my post for the Free Wheelin' Promotion Here!

2 comments:

Louise F NZ said...

great workshop idea

Anonymous said...

Love the wheel stamp in that colour - looks totally different for some reason.