Thursday, July 24, 2008


Pin It

Gift Card Holder

Aren't Dads incredibly hard to buy for. Mine is anyway and today's his birthday. Dad likes his books and is an avid reader so off to Whitcoulls yesterday for a gift card. Off to visit one of my favourite Web Sites, the one of Andrea Walford a Stampin' Up!® Demo in Cananda who has instructions for a fantastic gift card holder on her site Sunny Stampin'.


One small problem tho. it needed a word window punch and I didn't have one. I've used a craft knife and ruler instead sometimes but this one's for my Dad and I wanted it to be perfect. Luckily it was 'the INKspirables' team meeting last night so went along with my cardstock and was able to borrow the punch from my Upline Sharlene.


Anyway enough with the waffle here's the card outside and inside:



All supplies Stampin' Up!® - Stamp Set Circle of Friendship, Outlaw DSP, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla and Really Rust Cardstock, Chocolate Chip Classic Ink Pad, 1 1/4 Circle, 1 3/8 Circle and Scallop Circle and Word Window Punches, Snail, Paper Cutter & craft tool kit and craft knife

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A great idea Keryn, love what you have done with this.

:) Marcia
SBS4