Saturday, August 16, 2008


Pin It

Box in a Bag

I've seen so many of these Boxes in Bags on so many blogs that I had to have a go myself. With the great instructions from Paula Goff and the encouragement from Jo-Anne, Cathryn & Suzanne at my Friday night Craft at Keryn's it with quite an easy project to put together. I am quietly very pleased with the result.


All supplies Stampin' Up!® - East Coast Prep DSP, Tempting Turquoise Cardstock, Paper Cutter, Paper Snips, Sticky Strip, Spring Flower, Tab, 1/4" circle & Slit Punches, Wild Wasabi Double Stitched Ribbon, Pretties Kit.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I love the flowers on it!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Your box in a bag turned out really cute! Paula is a great lady I've met her in person and learned a lot from her. Can't wait until she vacations in our area again! Have a great day!

Jane said...

I haven't tried one of these yet. Yours is adorable! May have to try one of these soon.

Jane