Saturday, August 16, 2008


Pin It

Pretties Kit Share

Have you admired the Pretties Kit in the latest Idea Book and Catalogue or admired creations using pieces from the kit. Have you also thought I can't possibly use all of those or I can't afford the price, even I'd like to try before I buy a whole kit.

I am offering a 1/5 share in a Pretties Kit as follows:

10 white flowers (5 sizes) - these flowers can be dyed with Stampin' Up!® crayons, markers, classic ink pads.
White Halfback Pearls – 6 small, 4 medium, 2 large
Cream Halfback Pearls – 6 small, 4 medium, 2 large
White Round Pearls w/holes – 6 small, 3 large
Cream Round Pearls w/holes – 6 small, 3 large
Round beads with centre hole – 2
Round beads with side hole – 2
Teardrops – 4
Clear Round Rhinestone Brads – 4 small, 3 medium, 3 large
Hat Pins with clutches – 2
Spacer Beads - 6

The price for each share is just $15.00 including postage to your address.

Once I have 5 people signed up for the swap, with payment, I will order the pretties kit, split it up and get it out to you ASAP. New Zealand residents only!
Contact me by Email.





No comments: