Sunday, August 17, 2008


Pin It

Hostess Clubs – The dates are set now looking for members.


My stamping friends know that I love to get people together at my house to craft and chat. So on the first Tuesday of Month 9:30 – 11:30 or 7:00pm to 9:00pm I want you to come over and play. This playtime has a small twist, by agreeing to purchase $58.50 (before shipping) every month for six months you and the five other team members will take turns to receive a level one hostess set and $35.00 in free product.
As a Member of a Stamp Club you will be agreeing to:
  • Meeting up each month to create fantastic papercraft projects.
  • Getting together to craft and chat with five other like minded crafters.
  • Being hostess for one month and accepting the hostess benefits.
  • When you're the hostess providing a quick and easy snack. A biscuit and drink is all that's necessary. Keryn will provide everything else that is needed for a the club members to complete two projects.
  • Purchasing $58.50 worth of Stampin' Up!® product from the current Idea Book and Catalogue and mini Catalogue. I will receive all current catalogues
  • Providing my order to Keryn or the hostess by the date of the club meeting if I am unable to attend. Life does get in the way some times.
  • As the hostess I will be able to gather outside orders to increase the total of the club order and my hostess benefits.
    Email me to receive more information. The clubs will start when the six places have been filled.

No comments: