Friday, November 07, 2008


Pin It

DCM Sponsored Dare: - Sparkle and Bling

Jozza has dared us this week to create cards with Sparkle and Bling. Every girls favourite!!! As the dare has been kindly sponsored this week by Charmed Cards and Crafts my card deviates from the usual Stampin' Up!® images you've been used to from me.


This week I've used a Charmed Cards and Crafts downloaded image called Las Vegas George. The only glitch I had was I didn't remember when I went to watercolour to image with my Stampin' Write Markers and Aqua Brush that ink jet printer ink is not waterproof. With a bit of care I think I did allright in the end.


Anyway here's my card: -

First I printed the image onto watercolour paper using my inkjet printer. Photocopying it before colouring or using a laser printer would have made it easier to colour. I then outlined the areas to be coloured in Stampin' Write Markers and using my Aqua Painter in a circular motion picked up and spread the ink into the centre of the coloured area.

Supplies used: - Charmed Cards and Crafts Vegas George Image, Kaiser Crafts Clear Rhinestones.

Stampin' Up!® Supplies: - Chocolate Chip & Close to Cocoa Cardstock, Watercolour Paper, Outlaw DSP, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Earth Elements Stampin' Write Markers, Aqua Painter, Scallop Circle Punch, Brushed Metallic Cardstock, Paper Cutter, Paper Snips, Snail & 2 way glue.

Don't forget that from 10-30 November Stampin' Up!® is offering single Stampin' Write Markers for only $5.95. Click here to view more information on Stampin' Up! Website and then contact me to place your order.

6 comments:

Rachel said...

HI Keryn - you are an hour ahead!!! All our clocks changed phewww was it only last weekend - or maybe the one before - I am getting old!!

Great card though :-)

Rachel

Lythan said...

He is just so, so fabby!

Kathy said...

You've done a totally BRILLIANT job wioth this one Keryn

Louly said...

Keryn he's absolutely fabulous! Love the colour scheme too.

Jozza said...

Ah Keryn this card is awesome! It just makes me smile :o) Fab!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card!!!