Friday, November 07, 2008


Pin It

Ideas for your Scallop Circle Punch

Yesterday and today I found two quick and easy tutorials using my favourite Scallop Circle punch.

Images (c) Stampin' Up!® 1999-2008

This is one created by my good friend Donna. They are the quickest little bags to make. I had this one made within 30 minutes after I saw the tutorial.

This one is from Tanya at Tinkerin' Ink. I managed to have a go at this Scallop Santa while at my Craft At Keryn's session this morning. The only change I made was to smudge a bit of black Stampin' Write Marker around the top of the red scallop. There was a definite Christmas flavour to the projects that were completed today.

Supplies used all Stampin' Up!® - Santa - Scallop Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Real Red, Blush Blossom and Whisper White Cardstock, 2 Way Glue, Paper Snips, Black Stampin' Write Journaller, Blender Pen
- Gift Box - Whisper White Cardstock, Scattler Sunshine Jumbo Wheel and Handle, Always Artichoke and Taken with Teal Classic Ink Pad, Certainly Celery 6mm Grosgrain Ribbon, Paper Cutter, Paper Snips.

No comments: