Wednesday, November 19, 2008


Pin It

My New Toys.....


....from the Summer Mini arrived in a box this morning. I was strong I managed to get a few chores done before I sat down to play.
Only one card completed so far but lots of ideas of spinning round in my head for after the boys are in bed.
Supplies used all Stampin' Up!® - In The Stars stamp set, Large Star, Star and Scallop Edge punches, Real Red, Brilliant Blue & Whisper White Cardstock, Real Red and Basic Black Classic Ink Pads, Paper Cutter, Paper Snips, Snail Adhesive, Dimensionals.
It was only after I'd finished the card that I looked at it and thought that with the stars and stripes it could be seen to be an interpretation of the US flag. There was no such intention however being purely kiwi at heart.
The 'In the Stars' stamp set and scallop edge punch will be available to you in the Summer Mini Catalogue from 1 December 2008 to 31 March 2009.

No comments: