Tuesday, November 18, 2008


Pin It

Now on to the presents.


While looking for something totally different on Splitcoast Stampers yesterday I found the instructions for this DSP Bow. This will be just fabulous for decorating the presents for the more careful (read adult) members of the family this year.
This one only took me about 15mins to make once Dave had helped me work out how to hold my tongue to get the strips of paper folded into the points. Just like folding a bandsaw blade apparently. You'll get the drift when you have a look at the instructions.
I've worked out that one pack of DSP will make 24 bows. A lot more than the number of presents I have to wrap and I'll be able to make them in the time it would take to get to the shops to buy a number of those expensive, gaudy shop bought ones. Perfect!!

Supplies all Stampin' Up!® - Wintergreen DSP, paper cutter, snail, 1/16" circle hole punch, mini brads any colour, stampin' dimensionals or pop up glue dots.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

wow Keryn these are fab - what a brilliant idea - thanks for pointing this out

Anonymous said...

THese are great - I did a few last year but like the wintergreen versions you've done immensely!!