Friday, December 12, 2008


Pin It

Hutt City Baptist Church Craft Night

Last night I was invited by ladies from my customer base to go to a craft night at the Lower Hutt Baptist Church. I had been asked if they could use some Christmas Tree decorations I had demo'd at a recent workshop so I was expecting to see those. What they'd also used was the scallop circle decoration posted earlier here on my blog and to my delight they'd tried a new variation with the 5 Petal flower punch. Here's the one I made last night using Dashing DSP and the embellishments provided.
One of the lovely things about being a Stampin' Up!® demonstrator is the wonderful friendships that I've been making and the swapping of ideas that goes backwards and forwards.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

What a fab little decoration Keryn

Anonymous said...

they did a nice variation on that decoration. Love it.