Saturday, December 13, 2008


Pin It

DCM: - 10 Minute Christmas Card

This weeks dare is a team dare designed to help finish off those last minute Christmas Cards in record time. Click here to see what the design team came up with.

My card this time is a bit of a cheat it's one of the designs that I've making for my Christmas cards this year. As I've already started sending them out you may already have one of your own.

All supplies Stampin' Up!® - Crazy 4 Christmas Stamp Set, Certainly Celery and Whisper White Cardstock, Always Artichoke Classic Stampin' Pad, Blender Pen, Wintergreen DSP, Certainly Celery 6mm Grosgrain Ribbon, 2 way Glue, Dazzling Diamonds, Paper Cutter, Paper Snips, Snail Adhesive.

The Crazy 4 Christmas stamp set is one of the stamp sets available for 20% off in Stampin' Up!®'s Tying Up Christmas promotion that is on now. Click here to see what else is available at 20% off and EMail me with your order.

1 comment:

Diana said...

This card is so simple and SOOOOO beautiful!!

Sorry I haven't been a good sista lately!! I have a busy semester this year! but hopefully I'm finishing everything! so I will visit more often!!

Merry Christmas!

Love,
Diana