Wednesday, December 17, 2008


Pin It

Wild Wasabi Stars

Stars seem to the flavour of the month around here, at least for my last two projects: -

I added another new design to my Christmas card selection this year, inspired first by Donna's entry in my October Papercrafting Challenge and then Donna sent me the link to the instructions on Petronela's blog. Mine came out as a mix of the two with Donna's doodling and Petronela's stars.

All supplies Stampin' Up!® - Wild Wasabi and Whisper White Cardstock, Wild Wasabi Classic Ink, Load of Love Stamp Set, Basic Black Journaller and Stampin' Write Marker, Scatter Sunshine Jumbo Stampin' Around Wheel, Large and Small Star Punches, Paper Cutter, Snail, stampin' sponge.


The other star project was my first attempt at a Splitcoast Stampers Challenge. This challenge was to make a mini magazine file using the instructions provided by Becky on her blog. I've had a go at uploading into a splitcoast gallery but realised some things need to be changed to get it to show properly so hopefully I'll work out how to get that sorted soon.

All supplies Stampin' Up!® - All in the Stars Stamp Set, Wild Wasabi and Whisper White Cardstock, Wild Wasabi Ink, East Coast Prep DSP, Wild Wasabi Double Stitched Ribbon, Sticky Strip, Paper Cutter, Paper Snips, Large Star Punch

No comments: