Sunday, January 18, 2009


Pin It

Congratulations Card

On Friday at Cathryn's when we were working on my Daring Cardmakers card Cathryn also had to make a congrats card for a new baby boy in her family. She used her Congrats Sale-A-Bration set and while she had it out I stamped a few images and we discussed some ideas I had for using it when I got home.

So Cathryn here is the card that came of those ideas: -

As usual you can't see the dazzling diamonds glitter that I used on the hearts.

Supplies used Stampin' Up!® - Congrats and Polka Dot Punches Sale-A-Bration sets, Purely Pomegranate and Whisper White Cardstock, Purely Pomegranate Classic Ink Pad, Bali Breeze DSP, Adhesive, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Light Pink Gingham Ribbon, Paper Cutter, Paper Snips

If you're interested in earning any of the Sale-A-Bration stamp sets that I've used over the last few days click here to go to the Stampin' Up!® website and choose your free set, find your $120 order from your wishlist and contact me to place your order.

1 comment:

Louise F NZ said...

This is really pretty!!!! Love the double hearts.