Saturday, January 17, 2009


Pin It

Tag Punch Flower

You will know the feeling of seeing a project or technique on a blog or in a magazine and having the right materials on hand and being able to make it there and then. That's what happened to me today after I'd read the latest Impressions magazine, for Stampin' Up!® demonstrators.

Here's the card I created: -

All supplies Stampin' Up!® - Polka Dots and Petals and Yummy Stamp Sets, Bali Breeze DSP, Purely Pomegranate and Pretty In Pink Cardstock, Purely Pomegranate and Pretty in Pink Classic Ink Pads, Large Tag Punch, 3/16" corner rounder, paper cutter, snail adhesive, stampin' dimensionals, bone folder.

If you are interested in learning how to fold the tag punched piece into flower petals contact me about booking an 'in home workshop' or 'class on the go' or click here to find the dates of my next Craft At Keryn's session.

No comments: