Saturday, February 28, 2009


Pin It

DCM - Circles

Vanessa challenged us weeks ago to create a card using the theme of circles. I of course left it to the very last minute, yesterday, the day I had two Craft at Keryn's sessions and had to take Lachy to Gymnastics. So in between the first session and picking up the kids from school I sat down to make my card, three faux tags, a butterfly and two flowers this was going well. Later on putting them together during the evening Craft at Keryn's session it wasn't going as I planned and the card got changed and changed and eventually ended up with one tag butterfly. Here it is: - It is a pretty card but it wasn't what I planned and I had almost run out of time so I decided it would have to do.


On to the next card with the colours I'd chosen for my Colour Challenge. See my next post. This one went together beautifully and wouldn't you know it was a much better fit for the circle dare so this is the one I've posted on the Daring Cardmakers Blog.

Supplies all Stampin' Up!® -

Stamp Sets - Polka Dot Punches, Spring Solitude

Card stock - Gable Green, Pixie Pink, Bashful Blue, Whisper White

Ink - Gable Green, Bashful Blue, Pixie Pink

Punches - Scallop Circle

Accessories - Snail Adhesive, Paper Snips, Paper Cutter.

1 comment:

Helen said...

These are both lovely!
Helen x