Saturday, March 28, 2009


Pin It

DCM - Bunnies & Chicks

It's Jo's turn to set the dare for us this week.

With Easter nearly here - doesn't time fly! I thought that I would choose a dare this week to incorporate this...

I would like this week to see cards with a chick, a bunny or both!

Of course you may add anything else to your cards - have a good week and I can't wait to see your cards!

As you can see from my last two posts I'm really enjoying making hinged cards. See my Challenge No. 13 post below to get a link to a hinged card video tutorial by Dawn Griffiths.

All supplies Stampin' Up!®: -

Stamp Sets - Greetings Eight, Scatter Sunshine Jumbo Wheel
Paper - Very Vanilla, Read Red & Only Orange Cardstock
Ink - Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Pixie Pink & Chocolate Chip classic stampin' pads
Punch - Scallop Edge, 1/16" Circle
Accessories - Paper Cutter, Paper Snips, Real Red Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Soft Subtles Brads, Snail Adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals

Greetings Eight is one of the new stamp sets in the new 2009/2010 Idea Book and Catalogue. Orders start from this idea book on the 1 April.

1 comment:

kareN stampZ said...

This is awesome