Saturday, March 07, 2009


Pin It

DCM - Patchwork

It's Jane's turn to set the dare this work and she wants us to make a card in the theme of Patchwork.

When I made the 'Bye Bye Bodacious' card on the weekend I had this lovely reinker ink pad and so it didn't go to waste I stamped a lot more images of the large flower. These were sitting on my desk when I started this card and set the colour scheme etc for this card.

All Supplies Stampin' Up!®: -
Stamp Sets - Bodacious Bouquet (R), Fun and Fast Notes
Card - Whisper White, Bashful Blue & Brilliant Blue Cardstock
Ink - Bashful Blue, Lovely Lilac, Brilliant Blue Classic Ink Refills, Brilliant Blue, Brocade Blue, Bashful Blue Classic Ink Pads, Brilliant Blue Stampin' Write Marker
Punches - 1 1/4" Square, Word Window
Accessories - Paper Cutter, Paper Snips, Snail Adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals.
Items with an (R) denote items that are included on the 2008/09 retiring list. They will be available until they sell out or 31 March 2009 whichever happens first.

4 comments:

Powerful Search Engine said...

Love the electric blue on your card! Pascale :)

Juhi said...

Hi Keryn, I love the blues on your card. Thanks for appreciating my card. I am just a novice, and taking up these card making challenges gives me good exposure.

Kathy said...

Lovely card, Keryn, the flowers, the colours and of course the patchwork effect all work together so well

Deb said...

beautiful patchwork card Keryn, love the floral pattern!
Hope you are having a great weekend, hugs Debx