Saturday, March 14, 2009


Pin It

DCM - Ready, Steady, Cook

It's Kathy's dare this week and she has given us a recipe to use as follows: -

Here are your ingredients:

3 different papers
At least one piece of chipboard
At least 1 button
At least 1 piece of ribbon
optional: 1 extra item/element of your choice
You can use as much ink/adhesive etc as you like.

The other design team members got little packets from Kathy and were only able to use what she had sent. I was a bit luckier and mine didn't make it on time from the UK so I could choose what I wanted. She did however send me a template for the faux chipboard flower that I used.

Here's mine: -

All Supplies Stampin' Up!®: -

Stamps - Good Friend (will be available from 1/4/09)

Papers - Groovy Guava cardstock (R), Afternoon Tea DSP, Card Found in DSP packets for faux chipboard.

Ink - Chocolate Chip Classic Ink Pad

Punches - Word Window

Accessories - Paper Cutter, Paper Snips, Snail Adhesive, Glue Dots, Earth Elements and Neutrals Buttons (R), Wild Wasabi Double Stitched Ribbon (R), Chocolate Chip 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon.

Items with an (R) after them are on the current retired list and are only available until they sell out or the 31/3/09 whichever comes sooner.

With the retirement list out I was out of SU buttons and I didn't want to buy anymore until the new Idea Book and Catalogue came out. The ones I've used have been begged and borrowed from Master 8 who asked me to buy them for him with his pocket money from the retirement list.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

This is fab Keryn - absolutely adore those colours. You did a great job with the flower template. You WILL get your envie of stuff though - I'm sorry I wasn't organised enough to get it to you on time!

Deb said...

beautiful card Karen, this sounds like a fun challenge, shame about the mail though!
Have a great sunday, hugs Debx