Wednesday, May 06, 2009


Pin It

Colour Challenge No. 18

I've changed the day for the Colour Challenge to Wednesday. Hopefully this will mean that I can once again live up to my time constraints.


Today's combination is: - Glorious Green, Summer Sun, Rose Red and a neutral.


These colours didn't call to me at all and it was only when I went through my stamp sets that ideas started to come together.

Supplies used All Stampin' Up!®:
Stamp Sets - Sprinkles, Organic Grace, All the Best
Paper - Whisper White, Glorious Green, Rose Red
Ink - Versamark, Rose Red and Summer Sun Classic Ink Pads
Punch - Designer Label Punch
Accessories - Paper Cutter, Paper Snips, Stampin' Pastels, Sponge Dauber, Snail Adhesive.

To play along create your card using the colours listed above or the closest you have in your collection, save to your blog or website and send me a comment with your link. If you don't have a website/blog attach your card to an EMail and I will display it here with the next weeks challenge.

There is no deadline on these challenges please join in whenever you please.

If you would like to expand you cardstock collection, each week I will be offering a cardstock share consisting of 8 A4 sheets of each of the three colours listed above (does not include the neutral). There will be three places and I will contact you re payment, $13.10 plus postage if necessary, once all of the places have been filled. NZ residents only please.

Email me to reserve your place.

See Challenge no. 17 - Places are still available in this weeks cardstock share also.

Cathryn has joined in with Challenge No. 15 - Here is a photo of her pizza box.

1 comment:

Hazel said...

My card for challenge 18 is here