Sunday, May 03, 2009


Pin It

Convention Isn't Only In Canberra

I chose not to go to Convention this year and without realising it my group of stamping buddies chose this weekend as the one to go away for our annual weekend away to Waikanae.

I have the best group of friends ever. After we arrived and sort of unpacked and arranged ourselves the girls, Vicky, Donna and Kelly, arrived downstairs with a Convention bag for me. It was stamped with my favourite stamp set, now I know why Vicky asked me what is was, and 'Waikanae'.

This was overwhelming all by itself but look below and see what was inside it. The little boxes did contain chocolate but it had to be eaten before I got home as it would never have lasted anywhere near my chocolate sniffing six year old. Well anyway who could have resisted Whittakers Chocolate and green M&Ms.

Check back over the next couple of days when I will show you the Make and Takes that Kelly, Donna & Vicky organised for us.

There can be absolutely nothing better than going away for the weekend, with good friends, great inspiration, time for shopping and a definite lack of sleep. Oh did I mention no children.

4 comments:

AMY FLEMING said...

Hi Keryn!! Thanks for your comments the link is up and running now thanks for that enjoy!! AMY

Judy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Keryn!! Have a great day!
Great way to celebrate your birthday having a weekend away, too!

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday!! Have you recovered yet?? :D

Nicki said...

Happy Birthday Keryn!