Friday, May 29, 2009


Pin It

DCM - Take Five


Here is my last minute card for the Daring Card Makers dare which went live at 10pm tonight. The team this week has dared us to use five of something on our card. You can see my five mini brads in top right hand corner. I had absolutely no idea what I was going to do at 4pm this afternoon until I looked at the monday demo challenge set by Cavalle on Splitcoast Stampers. Here is a link to the smackin' acetate technique that was to be used in that challenge.
All supplies Stampin' Up!®: -
Stamp Sets - Best Yet, Good Friend
Paper - Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Brilliant Blue and Elegant Eggplant Cardstock
Ink - Basful Blue, Brilliant Blue & Elegant Eggplant Stampin' Write Markers, Brilliant Blue and Elegant Eggplant Classic Ink Pads
Punch - Wide Oval
Accessories - Paper Cutter, Paper Snips, Matt Pack, Bold Brights Brads, Paper Piercer, Acetate, Spray Bottle, Stapler, 6mm Whisper White Grosgrain Ribbon, Adhesive, Stampin' Sponge

3 comments:

Kathy said...

wow - well done on your "almost instant" card. There's nothing quite like brads for pulling a design together, is there?

Jozza said...

Great card Keryn. Glad to see I'm not the only one to be last minute this week!

Powerful Search Engine said...

I love the subtle use of the five brads. Hugs Pascale