Friday, May 15, 2009


Pin It

Kelly's Birthday Card

I made this card to try out my new supply of chipboard when I was away with the girls on the weekend. I was working with restricted supplies and pink and orange are really not my colours. This card just didn't call me but it did call to Kelly. So yesterday was Kelly's birthday and this is the card that I gave her. By this time it was starting to grow on me.

Most supplies Stampin' Up!®: -
Stamp Set - Always (borrowed from Kelly)
Paper: - Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Regal Rose Cardstock, Always DSP
Ink: - Pumpkin Pie and Regal Classic Ink pads
Punches: - 1/4" Circle Punch
Acessories: - Paper Cutter, Paper Snips, Crystal Effects (Borrowed from Kelly), Kindy Glitz, On Board Essentials, Adhesive, Small Metal File (borrowed from Kelly).

1 comment:

kareN stampZ said...

that's a lovely card - especially as it's getting so grey outside - makes me happy