Wednesday, May 13, 2009


Pin It

Colour Challenge No. 19

I've spun the wheel today and this is what I've come up with: -


Today's combination is: - Pale Plum, Rose Red, Mellow Moss and a neutral.


I hardly ever use the colour Pale Plum and Mellow Moss. I am so not a Soft Subtles sort of girl so this was a challenge for me. I really enjoyed making this card style again and used it at a workshop last Friday where it enjoyed a great reception.


Supplies used All Stampin' Up!®:

Stamp Sets - Organic Grace
Paper - Very Vanilla, Rose Red and Pale Plum Cardstock, Raspberry Tart DSP
Ink - Rose Red Classic Ink Pad
Punch - Scallop Circle
Accessories - Paper Cutter, Paper Snips, Stampin' Pastels, Blender Pen, Adhesive.


To play along create your card using the colours listed above or the closest you have in your collection, save to your blog or website and send me a comment with your link. If you don't have a website/blog attach your card to an EMail and I will display it here with the next weeks challenge.


There is no deadline on these challenges please join in whenever you please.


If you would like to expand you cardstock collection, each week I will be offering a cardstock share consisting of 8 A4 sheets of each of the three colours listed above (does not include the neutral). There will be three places and I will contact you re payment, $13.10 plus postage if necessary, once all of the places have been filled. NZ residents only please.


Email me to reserve your place.


See Challenge no. 18 - Places are still available in this weeks cardstock share also.

Thank you to Hazel. Click on her name to see her entry for week 16's challenge.

Also Thank You to Teresa who joined in with Challenge no. 18.

4 comments:

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Interesting colour combo, very feminine.

:) Marcia P

Diane said...

Nice take on an interesting colour combination Keryn

Deb said...

Beautiful, love those colours!
Have a great day, Debx

Hazel said...

There's a card from me here