Friday, July 31, 2009


Pin It

DCM - Bejewelled Bliss & Happy Birthday Jane


This card serves two purposes today. Lythan has dared us to celebrate her 'Bejewelled Blitz' addiction by making a card with lots and lots of bling. I've used Dazzling Diamonds and Rhinestone brads. And tonight I'm going out with the family to celebrate by SIL Jane's birthday so this card is for her.

To see the other cards by the design team and join in with the dare click here to go to the Daring Cardmakers blog.

The glitter is stuck over the 'Fresh Cuts' image using a slightly larger piece of JAC, double sided adhesive, paper.

- Stamp image on whisper white cardstock cut JAC paper slightly larger than your image and stick over the image. With my JAC paper after taking over the bottom layer of paper I could see the image so knew where to place it.

- Trim around the JAC paper and image on your trimmer before you take the protective cover off.

- Take off protective cover and sprinkle over the dazzling diamonds.

My family have been telling me all day that I have glitter on my face.
BTW Bejewelled Blitz is a game available on Facebook.


No comments: